I'm looking for a bot solution in Microsoft Teams, connected with JIRA (Atlassian).
Every day, a user once logged in MS Teams should receive a message from the bot, asking about the total time (hours) worked Yesterday.
- Should appear a list of user-related projects, and after selecting the project, add the total of hours.
- Option of "off-time" should be available also and must be configurable (vacations, birthday, military ....)
- On Mondays, the user should receive a weekly report about the total time logged and where.
- Log time must be consulted and editable.
- Log time must be available for excel download.
- Log time can be in external DB or in the proper Jira project record.
Projects are defined in JIRA (issues)
User should see only the projects where can add hours.
Projects available for that user can be a Jira query. (example... projects where the user was the assignee last 2 week)
Logged hours should be trackable. (Jira ou another source)
More details and requirements will be added.
This solution should have no manual work to add projects, users...
This solution is for professional purposes and will need an NDA agreement.