The ideal candidate will be well organised and comfortable dealing with accounting/bookkeeping. This individual will be responsible for overseeing the accounts payable and receivable and conducting other tasks related to accounts. They should be excellent at recording data and have an ability to product clear financial reports.
• Recording Sales, Purchase, Bank Reconciliation.
• Track expenses, budget, taxes, cash flow, receipts and other financial dealings of the company.
• Provide regular financial reports (weekly, monthly and yearly).
• Monitor accounts payable and receivable.
• Ensure timely processing of payroll.
• Other admin tasks accordingly.
• Degree in accounting or related field;
• 3+ years of experience in related field;
• Proficient in Microsoft Office suite and QuickBooks / Xero / Sage;
• Strong organisational and analytical skills Detail-oriented
Employment Type: Full-time
Preferable Joining: Immediate
Copyright © 2021 | Truelancer.com