The aim of the assessment is for you to think through and plan a design for an A/B experiment. In order to do this, please follow these steps:
1. Choose a webpage. Find a company you like and choose a page on the company’s website where you would like to run your A/B experiment. This can be the landing page, a product page, a payment page, etc. Importantly, you should choose only one webpage. Tell us why you find this webpage interesting from a business and personal interest perspective.
2. Identify goals. What is your objective and why is this important to the company? (To increase sales revenues? Profits? Customer volume? Email signups? Click through rates? etc)
3. Track outcomes. What outcomes will you need to track in this context?
4. Generate hypotheses. What A/B ideas do you have and why do you think they will help you attain your objective? Rank the ideas in order of effectiveness and ease of implementation.
5. Define your intervention(s)/treatment(s). Decide precisely which ideas to test and design prototypes. You have the status quo (what is currently on the webpage). In addition, you (literally) have prototypes for 3 additional treatments (i.e. an A/B/C/D design). What do you expect the effect of the treatments (relative to the status quo) to be?
6. Select your unit of randomization. What is your unit of randomization? Webpage visit? Individual user? Session? etc.)
7. Consider threats to validity. What threats to internal validity are you worried about and how do you intend to deal with them?
Wordcount how much is needed i would say 1000 words Plus design prototype I need to select a single page in a website ideal related to boost sale and increase conversion rate With 4 treatment groups different from the control group
Do not close or refresh the page, until you have got a SMS with OTP
You will get a SMS within 60 seconds on below number