I am a founder of an e-commerce website, specialising in selling artisan coffee in the UK.
We are new to the scene, and one of the ways we plan to differentiate in this space is to become a go-to resource for everything coffee related, so that means a thriving blog.
I have very specific requirements for regular article contributors who are passionate about coffee and willing to learn how the business works, through dedicated self-research and proactive questions.
To qualify, I will need to see some prior published work examples, if you cannot provide this please do not apply, as I will ask for proof of your skills. The successful applicants will be given some additional training through an online blog masterclass. We will also work together to produce a 'hit-list' of articles.
Type of articles required.
1. Response post. 1250 words. Short, to the point 'answer' style articles.
2. Staple post. 2500 words. A standard article post with tables and well formatted information
3. Pillar post. 3500 - 5,000 words. Authoritative, well researched articles with in-depth sub headings
I expect to see well researched facts and numbers if the article requires it, formatted properly in tables or graphs. All articles must be original and will be checked using copyscape before being accepted.
- Business level proficiency in English
- 5,000 words per week which is a combination of the below:
3-4 response posts per week, 2 staple posts per week or 1 pillar post per week
- Payment will be per article
$7 per response post (1250 words)
$14 per staple post (2500 words)
$20 per pillar post (3500 words)
This will be a regular on-going work.
Copyright © 2020 | Truelancer.com