business intelligence analyst
• A detail-oriented Market and Business Intelligence Analyst with 5 years of experience with experience in:
Research, analyze and prepare reports by primary and secondary research like company Profile, global industry report, market forecasting, go-to-market strategy and insights on emerging technologies and monitor the concerned and connected markets and industry.
• Delivering High investment target report or HITs to the SVP and C-level executives. Covering company overview, financial highlights, company’s future strategies, mapping their service delivery model, Understanding their adoption of new technology such as IVR, Chatbot, AI/ML, implementation of automation, intelligent automation and identifying their pain points and recommending the solution offerings
• Preparing Annual business plan for the forthcoming year for assigned geographies Southeast Asia. Providing consulting and interpretation of market, countries microeconomic factors which impact the business, Forecasting contact center market growth, preparing competitive benchmarking report consisting of their highlights, client revenue, market share, and Understanding their strategy for the region
• Updating senior management with quarterly competitor briefing, market trends report, strategic reports analyzing large volumes of quantitative and qualitative data related to the various sector, process and, interpreting results, and developing actionable insights and recommendations
• Developing Custom Reports, Updating account activities maintaining competitor database and preparing reports and dashboards to understand Competitors HIT List, Current deals we are bidding for, and win-loss analysis on SFDC, Excel, and Tableau
• Analyzing internal processes and recommending solutions for process improvement and increasing productivity...