My experience of working as a Legal Practitioner has been quite fruitful in understanding the Criminal and Civil litigation
envisaging an in depth knowledge of The Indian Penal Code, 1860, Code of Criminal Procedure 1973, Code of Civil Procedure 1908, Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code 2016, Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996, Indian Evidence Act, 1872, Indian Contract Act 1872, Protection of Children Against Sexual Offences Act, 1992, The Information and Technology Act, 2000, The Maharashtra Protection of Interest of Depositors Act 1999, The Maharashtra Ownership of Flats Act, 2005, Maharashtra Co-operative Societies Act, 1960.
I have a diversified work experience ranging from attending various courts, strategizing varied Criminal and Civil matters before the Bombay High Court, Hon’ble City Civil Courts, Hon’ble National Company Law Tribunal, Chief Metropolitan Magistrate Courts, Co-operative Courts along with Consumer Dispute Redressal Commissions, client consulting and advisory related to legal aspects Criminal and Civil litigation.
My area of practice is as mentioned infra:
1. All kinds of Civil disputes;
2. Matrimonial disputes such as divorce both Contested and Mutual, domestic violence;
4. Disputes between members of Society;
5. Recovery Suits Summary Suits;
6. Cheque bounce cases;
7. Disputes pertaining to Employment;8. Disputes between Tenant and Landlord;
9. White Collar Crime;
10. Drafting Writs, Suits, Complaints, Notices, Reply to Notices, Affidavits, Evidences, etc.;
11. Drafting various Agreements including Sale and Purchase Agreement, Lease agreement, Service Agreement, Share Holding Agreements, Hold Harmless Agreement, Content Creator Agreement, User Terms and Conditions Agreement, End User License Agreement, Policy Agreement, etc. ...