Working as freelancer is a growing trend across the world, especially the younger generation is getting accustomed with freelancing sector in a quick time frame. Previously, freelance work in India was not at all popular rather people used to think that it is sector with high risks of joblessness at any moment. But, today, freelancers have started getting steady jobs. Nevertheless, they can potentially earn more than fixed salary based employee. On top of these, freelancing means complete freedom. You can set your own job timings, and you can follow that schedule, as long as you want. You can go for high quantity projects, if you wish to earn more. You can also satisfy with low quantity projects, if you want to enjoy a stress free life. Hence, freelancers are truly privileged to make their own choices.
Professional freelancers in India get jobs and appreciated by clients not because of their skills, but also due to their professionalism. Skill is a time based thing – you can acquire that with more hard works and knowledge quest. But, professionalism is something that you need to keep along with you right from the day one of your freelancing career. What makes one a professional freelancer? Professionalism is keeping the promises that you have made to clients, regarding quality, quantity and deadline. Time management and project management are the two biggest things that freelancers must understand. Here are some tips for you for better time and project management:
- Never Miss a Deadline
Before you start your career as a freelancer, take an oath that you would never miss a deadline. Missing deadline creates unnecessary negative impressions for you in the mind of your clients. If you want freelance work in India, learn the art of completing projects within deadlines. Here are a few things that you can do:
- Take projects as per your competence – being overloaded with projects would never help you to complete any of the projects in time. Moreover, due to workload, quality may deteriorate.
- Don’t be Heroic – Understand your competence, before taking projects. If you are not confident with a project, let your client to know that honestly.
- Work daily – Work on daily basis so that you can manage deadline in better manner. Not working for initial days and overworking for last few days would not be the smartest thing to do.
- Freelance PHP Jobs
- Freelance Photoshop Jobs
- Freelance Graphic Design Jobs
- Freelance HTML5 Jobs
- Freelance Website Design Jobs
- Freelance Logo Design Jobs
- Freelance HTML Jobs
- Freelance WordPress Jobs
- Freelance Data Entry Jobs
- Freelance Content Writing Jobs
- Freelance CSS Jobs
- Freelance SEO Jobs
- Freelance Illustrator Jobs
- Freelance Adobe InDesign Jobs
- Freelance Android Jobs
- Freelance mysql Jobs
- Freelance Virtual Assistant Jobs
- Freelance jquery Jobs
- Freelance Blog Writing Jobs
- Research First – Plan Your Project
Most of the freelancers plunge into works, as soon as the project has been awarded to them by clients. This is a wrong practice. In fact, only amateurs do that. Professional Indian freelancers go for researching on the project first. They set a ‘plan of action’ then start working. This helps them to execute the whole project systematically and methodologically. It also helps them to understand which segment of the project would take how much time. Hence, the approach becomes realistic or practical in this way.
Learning time and project management is as much as needed as enhancing your professional skills as a freelancer. This will help you to earn better reputation as a freelancer.
Start Freelancing, Create a Free Account now at Truelancer.com