Of course, its 100% safe and reliable platform to earn huge amount of money. Truelancer is one of the best and safest sites for freelancers. The procedure is very nice and user friendly. And the payment procedure is also remarkable.
We will share some facts and proof for you to decide How safe is Truelancer, We are sharing the earnings of freelancers and feedback from clients on their profiles in a few screenshots to clear your doubts about Truelancer.
Here are various examples of freelancers earning huge amounts, you can also cross verify them on Truelancer web portal:
You can also have a look at the feedback of clients for freelancers after completion of work:
Is Truelancer safe?
Let’s discuss some major key points:
- About Truelancer?
- How Truelancer Works?
- What Types of Jobs are Available for freelancer?
- How to Ensure You Are Safe.
Looking for freelancing gigs and finding online work at home jobs? Want to work as a freelancer with top rated companies? Are you looking to start your freelance journey? Then you must consider Truelancer as your first step. They are having gigs for beginners as well as experienced ones.
So, What is Truelancer All About? – Asia’s Largest Freelance Marketplace!!!
Truelancer is a Global Community with trusted Freelancers and Employers. Currently it is host to over 6,00,000+ Freelancers and has recorded 75,000+ Projects and 10,000+ Service GIGS and the number is still growing rapidly.
Truelancer.com is an Online Platform for Employers to Hire Professionals to get their work done and freelancers and Professionals can Search Jobs and Earn money by working with real clients across the world.
How Truelancer Works?
Truelancer is an amalgamation of many services combined. They do have the traditional bidding system of Individual projects as well as two other styles that are clones of other popular web services’, which we’ll cover below. Bidding on Projects: This is common among all the Freelancing websites in the world.
It is Basically the Hybrid solution of both, Service based and Crowdsourcing Freelance Marketplace.
Now let’s discuss How Truelancer work for Freelancers.
Follow the Simple Method to understand the working procedure of Truelancer.
- Submit Profile: Create your account and complete your profile with your own profile picture, mention about your skills and previous work history.
- Add Portfolio: Add your complete portfolio so client can see your work done by you in the past. Having a look at the quality of work you showcase improves your chances of getting hired.
- Scratch for Jobs and Place your first bid: Search through for projects that match your skills then apply for that job. Make sure you post your skills to your profile so people searching for your skills can find you.
Related Article: Truelancer Workflow Tutorial for Freelancer
As I experienced….
As far as now, we are going to discuss is Truelancer safe or not and let me tell you what I liked and what I don’t like about them.
Benefits of choosing Truelancer over any other website:
- Least Expensive (8% fee from freelancer)
- Good for beginners due to less competition and pre verified Jobs.
- Freelance Service is also a great option along with sending a proposal to a job.
- Balanced population of Freelancer and Employer.
- Remarkable Customer Support.
- Truelancer Prime is a really good option for New Startups working as full-time remote employees.
What is difference between freelance services and job proposals?
Freelance service is a packed service you can deliver for a fixed price in a set timeframe. It is exactly what the Buyer will receive if they purchase your Service.
Where as job proposals are sent after the job requirement is posted by the client and then you negotiate the details further with them on line.
Types of Jobs Available:
At Truelancer.com you get Projects on various categories like IT & Programming, Graphics Design and Development, Content Writing, Digital Marketing, Data Entry, Finance, Sales and Marketing and many more can be posted and found on Truelancer.com.
when you sign up for an account as a seller you are allowed to bid on 20 projects on free membership but you can buy memberships and there are many things you cannot do without buying membership like you will not be able to bid on projects worth more than 100$.
How to Ensure You Are Safe at Truelancer?
Being skeptical about places where time and money is involved is very natural. Count on peace of mind while navigating and working in our global online workplace.
Points to be taken care of to ensure safety:
- Always ask client to post project first then start work.
- Never provide a Test Job or Free sample.
- Do read project descriptions patiently, genuine clients clearly mention few things such as what exactly they want, whom they want.
- Keeping Your Work Safe: Never start any work before client awards the project to you.
- Payment Security: In freelancing, before starting any work request to client for give some safe deposit/security deposit. This money stays in your Truelancer wallet and you can withdraw it after the completion of your work.
- Discussion should be held on only Truelancer Workstream. This will work as an evidence in case of any dispute.
- Get Feedback from Client about your work done.
Why Is Truelancer good to work on?
It is user friendly. It’s because you don’t have to be having verified accounts and a plethora of reviews before you can get the opportunity of having your proposal accepted. Just write a great proposal for a project and chances are you’ll get noticed. The minimalist look of the platform also helps, it’s not complex to use at all.
Oh and before I forget, their customer care service is really great. They respond to queries in record time.
Great platform to be on as a freelancer and provider.
Thanks for reading my honest review and I hope you understood about Truelancer safe or not and how good they are as mediators. So take your decisions wisely before you join into it and make sure you can make better earnings from it.
ARE YOU AN EXISTING MEMBER ? DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING TO SHARE ? PLEASE DO IT BELOW LET OTHERS KNOW AS WELL.
Still having doubts whether to join or not ?
Just send an email to feedback[at]truelancer.com, I welcome your feedback & comments and I CAN HELP YOU OUT !!!
Conclusion: Should We join Here?
After reading the above points i think truelancer is very good platform to start freelancing journey and build your portfolio. It’s better because of the simplicity and accessibility of the platform.
So, If you are asking me whether Truelancer is safe or not, I can say without a doubt, YES truelancer is safe for Freelancers.
And of course, for newcomers it will be very easy to get a genuine project.
Note: Report any suspicious activity at [email protected]